Resident Suffers Minor Burns In House Fire

A fire at a South Redding home was extinguished by the time firefighters arrived Sunday. Just before Noon Redding Fire Department was called to a house on Meadow Wood Drive off of Girvan. They found that the garage was being occupied as a bedroom and a small oil lamp was being used for lighting. The lamp ignited combustible materials that were nearby. Damage was mostly limited to clothing and other personal items. The occupant suffered some minor burns to his hands.


© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.