Separate Electrical Fires Cause Minor Damage

Redding Fire Department was called to two separate electrical fires Wednesday night. The first was at around 6 O’clock at a mobile home in a trailer park off of Twin View Boulevard. That fire was quickly extinguished, and it turned out to be caused by the water heater. The other reported fire was about an hour later at the VFW Hall in Downtown Redding. There was no significant damage. It turned out to be caused by some sort of electrical issue, according to Chief Gerry Gray.


© 2023 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.