Lawnmower Sparks Fire Near Palo Cedro

A fire in the Palo Cedro area Thursday afternoon was a great example of what can happen when good advice is ignored. Just before 2 O’clock a vegetation fire was reported burning in a field close to homes on Maddeleine Lane off of Boyle Road. Three retardant drops and two engine crews held the fire to less than an acre. It was caused by a hired crew of landscapers who were using lawn mowers. They were cited for causing the fire.

Facebook

© 2021 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.