Investigators Say Faulty Halloween Decorations Spark Fire

Halloween may be to blame for a fire that destroyed an East Redding house overnight. The fire was reported just before 1AM at the corner of Sterling Drive and Candlewood Drive. The two residents escaped unharmed. most of the house was destroyed, along with contents including two cars parked in the garage. Redding Fire Investigator Patrick O’Connor determined the cause to be faulty wiring from Halloween decorations around the front door. The loss is likely in excess of $200,000.

Facebook

© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.