Update: Couple Who Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Identified

The cause of death of a couple in the Dorris area has been determined, and the Coroner’s Office has released their identities. According to the Siskiyou County Ssheriff’s Department, the cause of death was linked to carbon monoxide poisoning and the manner of death was classified as accidental. The source of the carbon monoxide is suspected to be from a wood stove and another heater located in the trailer home. At 9:30PM Wednesday night, a neighbor called 9-1-1 after discovering the man and woman inside a trailer on Big Stump Road near Mud Lake in the Dorris area. The Sheriff’s Office identified the deceased as 33-year-old Monica Renee Sanders and 39-year-old Antonio Aranda-Navarro. According to the Sheriff’s Office Aranda-Navarro previously lived in San Isidro, Mexico and Sanders had lived in Corning.

Facebook

© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.