Fire Caused By Dog Guts Home In East Redding

A house was heavily damaged by fire Sunday at an East Redding trailer park. The fire started a little after Noon at the Country Club Mobile Home Park on Bechelli Lane. It was a duplex that burned, not a mobile home. The interior was nearly gutted and the structure was rendered uninhabitable. A woman was hospitalized for smoke inhalation. Several dogs were rescued by neighbors, but one of the dogs died. The fire was apparently caused by a dog knocking over a candle onto a bed.

Facebook

© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.