Couple Found Dead In Siskiyou County Died From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Two people found dead southeast of Yreka on Saturday were victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. The couple was discovered in a home near Carnes and Manzanita Roads in the Mount Shasta Vista Subdivision. The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office says it appears they died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning from a charcoal barbecue they using to stay warm. The victims are identified as 50-year-old Cha Bouashu Lao and 43-year-old Lia Her.


© 2023 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.