Redding Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Kitchen Fire

A casual errant bump caused a kitchen fire in Redding Monday afternoon. Redding Fire Department responded to a house on Ricardo Avenue for a reported structure fire. They found a fire on the kitchen stove and quickly extinguished it. The fire apparently was caused by somebody accidentally bumping the knob to turn the burners on, which then ignited items that were sitting on top of the stove. Smoke damage is estimated at $10,000.


© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.