Hayfork Man Killed In Fire Sparked By Propane Heater

A Hayfork man died in a fire at his home over the weekend. Hayfork Volunteer Firefighters were dispatched at 12:32AM Saturday to Morgan Hill Road, where they found a burning camp trailer, according to the Trinity Journal. Neighbors had managed to endure the heat long enough to pull the lone occupant from the trailer, but 62-year-old Kevin Miles was already deceased. Investigators found the fire may have been caused by a damaged makeshift propane heater.

Facebook

© 2022 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.