Electrical Fire Damages Shop Building In Anderson

An upholstery shop in Anderson was badly damaged by fire on Wednesday morning. Anderson Fire Department, with help from Cal-Fire and Cottonwood Fire, arrived shortly before 9AM in the industrial area of Hirsch Court off Ox Yoke Road to find smoke pouring from the eaves and the front door of the business, which was closed at the time. Firefighters forced entry into the structure and knocked down the flames within a few minutes, and then salvaged what they could for the owners. The cause was determined to be electrical. The value of the damage is estimated at $80,000.


© 2023 KWLZ-FM. Internet Development by Frankly Media.